Adjust your aircraft passenger and cargo loading details.
Quickly Adjust the Loading for any FSX aircraft
Many top-quality payware aircraft packages come with a custom-built aircraft loading editor, something which many of us would like to use with any FSX aircraft. TweakLoad fills this need by giving you the ability to edit any FSX aircraft that adheres to the FSX SDK.
With TweakLoad editing the loading of an aircraft becomes a quick and easy procedure, something that developers and habitual tweakers will find handy. For example, you will be surprised at how many singe-engine GA aircraft cannot take off with full tanks when all the seats are filled.
Free 30-day Demo of TweakLoad for FSX
TweakLoad for FSX Screenshots
- Quickly and easily change the loading of any aircraft independently of FSX
- Change the load of any station, see how it affects the aircraft performance
- See a graphical % display of the loading/fuel relative to the max weight/fuel
- Launch FSX at the click of a button with the newly loaded aircraft
- Ideal for testing flight models with differing payloads/fuel weights
Top up the fuel before going for a fly
TweakLoad utilizes a nominated test flight for trying out the modified loading details which can be changed via the settings page. You can also top up the fuel on this flight by typing in the amount or using the fuel slider on the Loading page.
When adding fuel TweakLoad will also detect if the aircraft uses Avgas or JetA which have a different weight (Avgas = 6 LBS/Gallon; JetA = 6.7 LBS/Gallon) and the calculation will compensate accordingly.
Aircraft.CFG Viewer/Manual Editor
Many FSX pilots are also avid tweakers and like the power of editing the Aircraft.Cfg file directly. TweakLoad provides a simple integrated text editor that you can use to make any other changes you desire.
Attractive Integrated FSX Look
Generally speaking utilities have a knack for being rather plain-looking. As with all the TweakFS series we have put much thought and effort into making TweakLoad pleasing to the eye. We recommend running TweakLoad under Windows Vista or later for the best visual experience.
Minimum System Requirements:
- Simulator: Flight Simulator X
- OS: Microsoft Windows Vista or later
- Screen: 1024x768 minimum resolution